Friday, July 1, 2011

dance

bryan: check out my sexy dance moves! it's like a mating dance!
me: husb. i don't know what you're trying to accomplish with those moves, but they certainly do not inspire me to mate.
bryan: wifey, it's ok. i know you're lying to prevent me from breaking out these moves all the time...
me: what?
bryan: cuz if i was always doing these moves you wouldn't be able to stop yourself from being all up on's me.
me: oh, yeah. that's it.

i wish i had a video of bryan's mating dance to show y'all. i simply can't describe it with mere words. however, if i did have the good fortune of capturing such glorious moves on video, i'm afraid i wouldn't be able to share it with the world. i wouldn't want to be responsible for causing millions of unsuspecting women to stumble into sin by swooning over my too hot to handle husb.

sorry, ladies. he, along with his ridiculous dancing, is all mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment