Thursday, August 2, 2012

gators

asher: hey mom, let's pretend like you're a gator and i'll be a gator boy and i'll catch you and then i'll let you go and you'll be so happy and free.
me: ok.
*i swim around on my belly like a big ol' gator.
asher: ok!
*asher jumps on me and wrestles around
asher: come here, you gator! i'm gonna get cha and take you to the wild!
me: don't forget my baby gator!
*i scoop up nate and asher stops and looks at me
asher: but, mom?
me: yeah, bud?
asher: but what about your middle-sized gator?
me: and who might he be?
*he taps his thumbs on his chest and smiles
asher: me! i'm your middle-sized one!
me: i thought you were the gator boy?
asher: well, now i'm in your gator family!

along with turtle man, asher also enjoys watching gator boys on animal planet. he proceeded to show me exactly how gators have to swim when they're in the pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment