Tuesday, June 18, 2013

jerk

bryan: alright, wifey, i'm gonna go ahead and leave. i want to have time to call that guy back on the way there and talk to him if i need to.
me: ok, husb. have fun on your bromance date.
bryan: i will! love you.
me: love you too. oh, and don't be a jerk and stay out until like 2 in the morning and not even bother to call or text or communicate to me in any way that you are still living, k?
bryan: i know. that would be a real a-hole thing to do.
me: for real. tell me about it. *sigh and slow head shake* some people.

my sweet husb is kind and thoughtful and would never do something so inconsiderate. his wifey, on the other hand, may have left for a women's event at church at 6:45 p.m. and stayed until 1:30 a.m. until finally her worried husb called her friend, who happened to be one of the other two women also standing in the empty church parking lot chatting it up to all hours of the morning, to check on the status of his significant other. i tell you, some people are real a-holes.

No comments:

Post a Comment