Tuesday, May 28, 2013

homeschool

asher: mom, i think we should start my homeschool.
me: ok, sure. i've got some stuff pulled together.
asher: yeah, let's start with confernation and suction metals. then we'll do story time and math.
me: uhhh, ok.
asher: and math parties.
me: math parties?
*he cups his hand around his mouth and whispers
asher: math parties is when you have parties and do lots of math. it's fun. you'll like it.
me: well, alright then.

story time? check. i am all about story time and children's literature and yadda, yadda, yadda. someone's gonna have to help a momma out with confernation (must be a new subject) and suction metals (it sounds so legit that i want to believe he didn't just make it up on the spot) and, perhaps the most dreaded of all, MATH PARTIES?!?! how dare he combine something as wonderful as a party with something as frustrating as math...how dare he.

No comments:

Post a Comment