Saturday, March 26, 2011

it's a perpetual problem...

i have this problem, see. it's a little, scratchy thing i like to unaffectionately call leg hair...and pit hair too! no matter how often i shave or how many quadruple doople razors i use, my legs are prickly again in a matter of hours. it's tedious and frustrating and sandpapery.
i've written about my dislike for shaving before...
and about how my legs get furry in the winter because i don't have to shave...
and since i saw a segment on that doctor's tv show the other afternoon...
i've become inspired!

me: i decided that i'm using next year's tax return to get laser hair removal!
bryan: wow. really?
me: yep. maybe i'll just do the pits because that will be cheaper...
bryan: what if you could only afford to do your pits and just one leg. would you still do it?
me: ABSOLUTELY! then that's only one leg i have to shave!
bryan: hahaha!

i don't know why he laughed. that would be 3/4 of my perpetual, prickly problem solved. i'll take that.

of course, i'm not really using tax return money to get hair removal done. it's just baby soft smooth wishful thinking...

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE This! I want/need that SO bad! Happy birthday sweet friend :D

    ReplyDelete